The NSF Workshop and Interface '97 have chosen
Continental Airlines as the official airline
service provider. You can save $$$ by choosing Continental for this event.
Below is information provided
to assist in making your travel plans.
(1) There are three ways to save (see MeetingWorks (TM) brochure below):
(2) For reservations, contact your Travel Agent Professional
or Continental's MeetingWorks department at
- 5% off lowest applicable fare
- zone fares -- intermediate fares that do not require
a Saturday night layover
- 10% off Y8/H8 unrestricted fares
Monday-Friday 7:30am - 8:00pm (CST) Saturday-Sunday 8:00am - 6:00pm (CST)
-- Mention Reference Code J27KD1; Z code ZTNX.
(3) Please advise your travel agent of the following important ticketing
- The Z code ZTNX should appear
in the Ticket Designator Box.
- Your travel agency will avoid Debit Memos by consistently placing the
Z code in the Ticket Designator Box and Fare Calculation Ladder.
- A useful Reference Code for the event is J27KD1.
- This information is good for travel between 5/7/97 and
Other useful information is contained in the following images
which can be downloaded and printed:
Contact Smoothing '97 via
This page last maintained on 1/28/97
Problems or suggestions to