Curriculum Vitae [ pdf]
0. Sung, H.G. (2004) Gaussian Mixture Regression and Classification. Ph.D. Dissertation, Rice University. [ pdf]
1. Thall, P.F. and Sung, H.G. (1998) Some extensions and applications of a bayesian strategy for monitoring multiple outcomes in clinical trials. Statistics in Medicine 17: 1563-1580.
2. Thall, P.F., Estey, E.H., and Sung, H.G. (1999). A new statistical method for dose-finding based on efficacy and toxicity in early phase clinical trials. Investigational New Drugs 17: 155-167.
3. Thall, P.F., Millikan, R., and Sung, H.G. (2001). Evaluating multiple treatment courses in clinical trials. Statistics in Medicine 19: 1011-1028.
4. Thall, P.F., Hsi Guang Sung, and Choudhury, A. (2001) Dose-finding based on feasibility and toxicity in T-cell infusion trials. Biometrics 57: 914-921.
5. Thall, P.F., Hsi Guang Sung, and Estey, E.H. (2002) Selecting therapeutic strategies based on efficacy and death in multi-course clinical trials. Journal of the American Statistical Association 97: 29-39.
6. Thall, P.F., Sung, H.G., and Estey, E.H. (2002) Multi-course treatment strategies in clinical trials of rapidly fatal diseases. Invited paper, Case Studies in Bayesian Statistics VI , Carnegie Mellon University: 33-69. [ download ]
1. MULTC99[download]: A C program that performs the design and simulation for sequential multiple outcomes monitoring clinical trials.
2. EFFTOX99[download] : a software for the design and simulation of the phase I dose-finding clinical trials which monitor efficacy and toxicity simultaneously.3. DAGS: an implementation of the Markov Chain Monte Carlo algorithm for the Bayesian model averaging of direct acyclic graph models.